“Bob Steenlage on Humility – Podcast” written and interview by Bren Koger.
“The last of human freedoms – the ability to choose one’s attitude in a given set of circumstances.”― Viktor E. Frankl in “Man’s Search For Meaning”
Some of our most challenging struggles turn out to be some of our best blessings in life. They inspire us to search for meaning. It compels us to search for tools to overcome. This is what Bob Steenlage has been able to do in his life and he shares a little bit about his amazing life story in this podcast.
Bob Steenlage on Humility – Podcast
Click the link below to listen to my interview with Bob Steenlage on humility.
In this podcast Wrestling champion and decorate Vietnam War veteran Bob Steenlage talks about his struggles from his over-achieving to try to earn love from his alcoholic father to losing many of his friends during the Vietnam War and how this caused him to try to understand the meaning of life which eventually led to him becoming a sought after motivational speaker.
Podcast Episode Take-Aways
In this episode he talks about how:
- We are free to control our thoughts. This is a great thing if we make the right decisions in life.
- We can dictate what we want to be if we choose our thoughts and make wise decisions.
- Out of his hardship was able to have kindness and compassion towards others.
- If you adjust your thinking you can achieve anything you want.
- A heart is more spiritually connected. If there is ever a conflict between what your heart and your head is telling you to do, choose your heart.
- The power of gratitude His tip to write down 10 things you are grateful for before you go to bed. Your subconscious will marinate on this all through the night.
- The trifecta of success and happiness; Give God credit for everything, be kind and be of service to others.
- Ask God to keep you in a good and humble place.
Have a burning desire to serve the creator of the universe,
Develop a heart to serve others,
These are the secrets to happiness in life and anytime we get off that we are troubled.
Be grateful for everything, even your troubles, because they are there to keep you on track.
The goal of prayer is not so much to attain the desired help, as to reassure ourselves of gods nearness during moments of distress. And the awareness of his nearness is, in itself, the answer to prayer.
Thank you, Bob
Book Written by Bob Steenlage
P.S. If you gained value from this post be sure to comment below and please share this post on Facebook or Twitter!
1. Seven Keys to Building Self-Confidence
2. TAO of Self Confidence – Self Awareness and Self Confidence with Guest Bren Koger
3. Humility and Pride | Understanding the The Pride/Humility Wheel
If you are interested in learning how to make money online, click the following links to learn more about the TotalShortcut.com system, YouFirstMillionOnline system, and get the information to form your own opinion from this Empower Network Review, and Jeunesse Global review.